Friday, May 21, 2010

AT FIRST THOUGHT

I have been a serious critic, my whole life...




In some ways, I thought some of these critical thoughts may do me harm so I am always deciding to keep them inside...


But of most of the time, I feel I could make a difference if I'll tell the world what I have been thinking all the while...

And so blessed would be this day; I finally gotten out of the nutshell.

Thoughts of fathomless boundaries - may it be too personal, too scandalous, too politics, too funny, or perhaps a why-I-don't-like-the-color-of-your-shirt-because-it doesn't-suit-you kind of thought, will ultimately be here.

Keep those drums rollin'...
Hear Ye... Hear Ye...


Mwalandiridwa Merhaba Bienvenue Benvidos
Dobro došli  Nayak lak  Kwareganigure

Kalos orisate Bruchim habayim Suswaagatam

Velkomnir Irashaimasu Selamat datang

Witajcie Bine ati venit Dobrodoshli

Dobrodošel Yin dee

WELCOME TO MY CEREBRUM!

Disclaimer: Everything I am publishing inside this blog will solely be under my discretion, in my own words and in my own understanding. If you'll beg to disagree, feel free to leave an unharsh comment so as not to hurt my feelings. If you feel that I totally misunderstood a topic, enlighten me in your most professional way; show your credentials if possible.








No comments:

Post a Comment