Sunday, December 11, 2011

Should I Nag or Not?

My boyfriend and I of more than one year now recently hit some really serious argument.

The issue is part jealousy and part my-fault-for-being-not-too-vocal-of-how-I-really-feel.

I agree that I hate nagging around for things I never got which I always really wanted to happen.

Oh well, a few days ago, we had a good talk with office mates regarding nagging in relation to relationships. A guy friend shared that he would have hated his girlfriend if she won't nag at him when he's up to something wrong instead of just being silent about it and then would just burst out like that. His insight kind of "ring a bell" 'cause I am likely the latter! Damn!

Now, I admit I did wrong. We (my boyfriend and I) wouldn't be in this argument if it weren't for me.

I tried to search online for help and I found this clip on youtube. I thought this woman right here is a psychologists but really I could not relate 'cause she is relating about doing chores.



Anyway, I wanted to ask your opinion. I wanted to see some light from a different perspective. Is nagging in some way healthy in a relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment